Shipping calculated at checkout.
The second iteration (I changed the center section) of this fun mid-century look necklace in maple wood and stainless steel featuring glazed glass beads. The wood slices are drilled and held by a stainless steel wire, and the beads are held on a narrower stainless steel wire. When the wearer moves, the steel catches the light, giving an unexpected glint of its structure.
- The wood is finished by hand till it has a silky smooth finish (think driftwood!), then polished with food grade oils and beeswax.
- Dark brown leather braided bolo cord
- Stainless steel findings
- Glazed glass beads have a bold ceramic-like appearance, and are resistant to peeling or discoloring
- Wood should not be immersed in water, but if it happens, a quick rub with cutting board oil will freshen it up
- Wood is finished with food grade oils and beeswax, no toxic stuff. Ever.